Lisa Pearce is a registered psychologist with over 20 years’ experience across a variety of settings. Lisa has been working predominantly in Perth, WA and is based in Wembley. Lisa has now joined the team at 2OPHealth to take on telehealth and face-to-face clients in the area.
Lisa has worked extensively in workplace rehabilitation providing specialist and advisory services to worker’s compensation and life insurance claims. Lisa has worked in Injury Services with Insurance Australia Group (IAG), and later went on to work as a Senior Rehabilitation Consultant for APM. Lisa has extensive experience in injury management, return to work recovery and workers compensation from her years in the insurance industry.
Lisa utilises evidence-based therapeutic techniques including Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing and Mindfulness.
Lisa’s goal is to work with clients in a strengths-based and solution-focussed way to empower them to achieve their goals.
Lisa’s special interests include:
- Maximising vocational opportunities and delivering solutions to assist getting people back to work
- Treatment of mental health disorders, including Depression and related mood disorders, Anxiety disorders, Adjustment disorder
- Mindfulness and positive psychology techniques
- Conflict resolution, relationship building, and developing self esteem
- Promotion of prevention programmes, early intervention injury management and safe work practice.